This article explains how to upload a CSV file to send your Holiday Activities vouchers
In order for you to order vouchers using a CSV upload, firstly you will need to log in to your HolidayActivities account.
Press Select applicable students.
Click Download CSV template.
Please enter the required details in the table and then save the document as a CSV file (please google this if you are unsure as it varies depending on the program you are using). You do not need to provide an email address and phone number if the parent does not have both.
Date of birth is needed to ensure they are given age appropriate activities to book onto and must be in dd-mm-yyyy format.
Click Browse and find your CSV file.
IMPORTANT: If there are any errors in your CSV file, it will not upload. Please see the top tips at the bottom of the article which may explain why it is not uploading.
Your CSV file is uploaded, and vouchers assigned to eligible children.
- Make sure the headings do not contain capital letters.
- Make sure you upload the file in CSV format.
- No spaces before or after text or between numbers.
- No extra punctuation or special characters other than full stops or @.
- Date of birth is dd-mm-yyyy