In almost all cases, it is best to set your sessions up as single day activity
- Gives the parent/guardian the option to choose which days their child will attend, booking each individually.
- Start and finish times, plus places available, can be customised for each date.
- When creating the activity, you will be able to add as many dates as you wish. You will not need to create new activities for every date;
- Should only be created for activities where it is essential that pupils book/attend every date. The parents will only be able to book onto the course if they have enough credits for every day and they will not be able to cancel individual dates.
- Start and finish times can be customised for each date, although the number of attendees must be the same for every date